Sunday, September 20, 2009

Picking a Blog Name

Ahh, to pick a blog name...

It defines what you'll be blogging about, causes you to contemplate what you aspire to be and all the while you have to keep checking your approved ideas against what someone else out there in the blogisphere has already claimed...

I have spent quite a bit of time these past few months falling in love with the concept of blogging... I peruse other people blogs frequently, from friends who post everyday life details and pictures, to old an old college girlfriend who's baby has undergone major surgeries, to a cousin who is trying to conceive her first baby, to tips on how to be a better parent, cook or wife. So now it's my turn...

after a few failed attempts of picking my own blog name, i chose this. Thriving while Surviving.

If nothing else may this be a place to remind myself that this world of being a stay at home mom is what i have always dreamed of doing... so let me thrive in it, not merely feel as if I am surviving it. And let me survive it too on occasion. And hopefully someone out there can be encouraged by it too. So off to work on my second post: how to remove nail polish from your three year old's clothing. Gotta love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment