Thursday, December 3, 2009

I love free things!

If you know me you know that I love.love, love a good deal- and I especially love free things! I've spent a few hours this week raking in great deals on free photo gifts courtesy of shutterfly and photoworks... thanks to two of my favorite websites:
slickdeals.net
and a new fav:
freebies4mom.blogspot.com

so here's a new freebie for those of you young mama's like me:
Free Beech Nut baby food starter kit
Sign up for the Beech-Nut eNewsletter and you'll receive a FREE Starter Kit in the mail! Allow 3-5 weeks for delivery. Plus, their monthly eNewsletter is filled with helpful advice and money-saving coupons!

http://www.beechnut.com/solidfood/index.asp?sourceID=84

hope you enjoy! Mine should get here right in time for Paige to turn 6 months which is when I think she'll be ready to start eating solids being that she was a month early...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog!!! That was so sweet and made my day! I just love Amy and am so happy to be going through this journey with her. :)

    ReplyDelete